DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Very cool. It's funny yet cool to watch at the same time. What's the song at the beginning called?

It was almost an invocation but it wasn't or was it? It was almost an invocation but it wasn't or was it?

Fucking amazing.

Bear And Bunny Boo ❤ Bear And Bunny Boo ❤

Ah first time I saw this funny cartoon was on YouTube. Brilliant humor and abrupt profanity in this animation, I love it. I'd love to see the Author make longer cartoons like this later. I loved the voice acting btw. Overall great; makes me laugh every time. ;)

- Kyle

Mental Mental

It was very funny at first but....it just started progress into something much more deeper and creepier. The impression this gave me caught me off guard. It's really fucked up seeing this lost guy stuck in a psychological institution with a highly abusive nurse. I loved its morbid environment, I enjoyed this thoroughly. I have a vote worth 4.09 votes, idk if that's much. But ALL MY R GO TO YOU!

TOME Episode 07 TOME Episode 07

By my understanding this series is based upon a mmorpg known as "tome" where players fight against each and yada yada. Something within these series I do not understand is how can Alpha not control his powers? Is it a glitch? Yet Alpha reacts to it as if it was really happening to his physical being. How could a computer game physically & psychologically effect someone? I theorize some kind of memetic visual agent within the system displaying psychological colors and other misc on Alpha's computer screen thus effecting him. Although this is annoying and is creeping to me. I hope there's a real explanation later into the series rather then some cheesy ending. Also, the comedy is very corny and embarrassing to watch with others. I suggest putting the comedy into a more serious (yet still funny) setting. Please take this to consideration. Because there's been nothing but mild seriousness and lame humor through out the series.

The animation is O.K. Although I agree with Inquisitorical-Lad. You need more animators. You need to exchange knowledge and criticism for better animation, textures, performance & simply a more improved series. The voice acting is fantastic. Although how the voice interacts with the lip movement (crap animation) of the characters is satisfactory. You seriously need to move to a higher rising action before people start to redeem this as (boring). We don't need this turning into a dragonball Z paced story line now do we?

Time to Madness Part01 Time to Madness Part01

Great animation! I vote #1.

pikachu on weed pikachu on weed

Stupid fucking 5 year olds don't know what weed even does to your brain. I'm suprised you even had the intelligence to make this video. Dumbass pokefag.

RyderRevengeForever Pt.01 RyderRevengeForever Pt.01

Pretty good so far.

One thing I didn't like so much about this was how the English was unintelligible. Either because English is not you're native language or you were high on some recreational drug. Although I can understand either way. The animation was really good, and I could in a way understand the story. The armor looks amazing. Kind of reminds me of Halo. The Martial Arts the main character displayed were in a way kind of cheesey. He was performing moves that seemed unreal and too impressive. Although overall, I believe this deserves four stars.

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

What's the intro song in the beginning before the menu? I really like it. And I like all the other animation too. Damn, people are still reviewing this after all this time. XD

Pokemon But With Animals3 Pokemon But With Animals3

Honestly I like the poor animation. I think it's perfect and original. The lousiness actually adds to the humor. And with all these people liking PBWA do you really think animation is of concern? And in the next few episodes (if there are gonna be any) with amazing animations and such shit it won't really be the same.

The voice acting has been wonderful. From episode 1 - 3. I noticed how Misty's voice is a tad masculine probably due to the lack of female voice acting or simply for improved humor. I don't really like it that much. You should probably recruit more voice actors in NG.

I thought that sense it took so long that the humor would be kind of off (sense over time our humor get's kind of different) although the comedy in episode three is just as great, maybe even better. Has a lot of creativity into it. And it's a good thing that your mate talked you into making this.

I sincerely hope you make more, and make sure that the series sticks with similar animation. :D