Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

I've beat this game multiple times. It's fun to play and cool to name your characters.

Attack of Crazy Folks Attack of Crazy Folks

Took me three tries to beat the first level of the game and I only got one out of three stars. The level up system isn't all that great and the game itself is too unoriginal. I feel as if I played it a lot of times elsewhere.

It is challenging however. The bots in this game are no joke and you'll have to learn how to conserve your health just to get by each level. I like that.

Cutepop responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will review our upgrade system and venture into new ideas for our future projects.
Thank you so much for playing!

Project Validus: Survival Project Validus: Survival

Final Score: 624

First time playing this game in years. I started off on easy difficulty and kept dying immediately from zombies pressing me. I had to get the hang of it to eventually start kicking ass on easy and move onto a harder difficulty. I really like the heavy metal soundtracks this game has which in my opinion is very fitting for a zombie killer. Also, I read the entire introduction that explains the story behind the game and I thought it was very well thought out. I like the idea how the virus started as an attempt to better the human immune system and overtime biologically evolved to spread itself through means of violence. This is a great game to kill time with. Nicely done you guys.

Drink Beer, Neglect Family Drink Beer, Neglect Family

9 Beers

Now my wife wants to go to couple's therapy, my daughter is going out with a gangster and my son left his job. Fantastic.

I love that I can grasp the dark concept of this game as humorous. Also this game does get rather challenging after about six beers or so. Great flash.

Get In The Hole Get In The Hole

Very interesting game. The game has a somewhat creepy atmosphere. It's kind of confusing figuring out exactly what's going on as I was playing the game. Dodging obstacles was hard while controlling both characters especially with the half-length screens ad I died at the spaceship part because I wasn't fast enough or something, not sure.

The soundtrack sounds really good and the game pulls you into this environment that you want to explore and make further sense of. Pretty cool so, 4/5 stars.

Hangman:Gallows Hangman:Gallows

Got my first score of 126 by finding eighteen words which puts me in 7th place of all time. It gets rather laggy the further you go however plus making a hangman game is rather unoriginal. This is still a good game to pass time though so four stars is my rating for this.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

My rating, this is a pretty great game. The artwork and voice acting in this game is great. And the game-play is very thrilling. I do however have some criticism for this game. I found in the early levels that I had to upgrade several times before moving on to another level. I'd have only a few things set to level 1 before beating a level. Then having at least half of my shit on level 1,2 and 3. I also found it unfortunate how small the game screen is. Diameter being around 600x400. If this was at least 50% bigger then this would be given an extra .5 stars. My overall rating for this is four stars. And it is a great thing with some minor flaws. And this is irrelevants, but I liked the April Fools prank. Good day.

- Poopwardo

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

So I saw the Segway reviews before I even played this game. And when I played this dude it was mad funny.

TL9 TL9

I have hopes for this game. Once you get this game started and make it so it's actually playable, submit a demo on newgrounds and then watch for feedback. I should be giving this a zero, but I'm not a heartless critic. Good luck with this. Or whatever this is...

MSG me when a demo is out. I'd like to know what this is about.

zulad responds:

Sure and thanks.

Madness: Will It Slice? Madness: Will It Slice?

This is terrible. I don't even know how this game made it to the front page. The only way to kill a zombie in this game is by shooting the body. Very nontraditional. Also, they're barely any character set-ups. The sound effects are cheap, the weapons are cheap, & the overall impression of this game is terrible. Zero stars for you.