All 16 art Reviews

Egger Egger

This caught my eye. And I don't usually write reviews for Artwork. However, I believe this deserves one. This creature is something so dark and interesting, I had to pull the full view on this. It's tongue is what really got my attention, just looking at how sharp and bad ass it looks. And it's extra limbs makes it bare a similar appearance to a Dead Space Necromorph. And it's alien like properties and details...dude. This deserves 5 stars. Well done piece of Artwork.

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

Your right, there are some flaws in this. But trust me, I couldn't do any better. And after all the hardship you've gone through you need a great review. And look at all the amazing reviews you've had. However, my reviews may differ from others. I don't believe in perfection, but this is beautiful. Although why am I giving a 4.5? It's mouth looks off, especially it's tongue. It's just way too high. And it's left elbow looks odd. But everything else is a pure master piece. Please continue to make such wonderful work such as this.

Heavenly Jay Heavenly Jay

Everything is really nice in this picture. It's so detailed and the shades of blue and violet are just astounding.

NGXmusical responds:

thanks:)

Imaginary Friend Imaginary Friend

I'm not perverted at all. Not even interested in sex. But this shit is fucking funny. I lol'd after I saw this. Nice.

Lady Camilia, the Exiled Queen Lady Camilia, the Exiled Queen

It's very hot, somewhat not very realistic though. I'm not saying this because this is a anime pic, I'm aware of that. The reason is 'cuz the vagina would ussually be a bit lower than that. The vagina in this pic is basically touching her asshole. But still, nice work.

Fatelogic responds:

Yeah, its possible. I started to draw more detailed vaginas just recently, so yeah, I expect to have some little trouble here and there until I get used to it ^^

Thx for the feedback!

Finnish Jonne Explosion! Finnish Jonne Explosion!

Your missing something...

...shoop dah whoop. You need to put that in there! O:

The art is boss dude. Keep the pretty pictures rolling! XD

Jakubias responds:

Hah, guess he was firing his lazorz somewhere else. Thanks!

Mother Nature Mother Nature

That's mad creepy dude.

This shit honestly should be blammed...but the detail is somewhat okay. How about you focus your art on something other than...this...and maybe you'll have a great picture that people will adore! :D

Johannek responds:

Haha!
and i thought this was one of the cutest things i've done. compared to what i normally do, atleast.

Nah, i dont think i'll change what i do, that'd mean i wouldn't be as ''original'' anymore. You always gotta offer something new to the people, and it seems like some people actually enjoy my work.
i personally like bizarre, twisted and strange things, stuff that you normally dont see, in other words.
but it's a matter of taste i suppose.
as for your review i dont think its very helpful. my type of content will probably stay the same.
thank you anyways poopwardo.

Elliot Elliot

I like turtles.

Nice painting of a RES's head. Love it! :D

Foxy Intimacy Foxy Intimacy

Stop marking everything useless retards!!!

Bro. All your linda pictures are fucking hot. I was craving to see Linda in some actual action and when I saw this, I fucking exploded with tention. And I think a stupid eight year old and his alt's disliked all the comments. That's my theory I guess. So go ahead and do your gay little shit you prick and dislike this comment Idfk! XD

But again, great work Terdburglar.

Battle Chaser Battle Chaser

Nice!

And I can see why she'd wear such small armor. Probably to stun the enemy with her utter sexiness while in combat! XD
Awesome work here dude!