DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Very cool. It's funny yet cool to watch at the same time. What's the song at the beginning called?

It was almost an invocation but it wasn't or was it? It was almost an invocation but it wasn't or was it?

Fucking amazing.

Bear And Bunny Boo ❤ Bear And Bunny Boo ❤

Ah first time I saw this funny cartoon was on YouTube. Brilliant humor and abrupt profanity in this animation, I love it. I'd love to see the Author make longer cartoons like this later. I loved the voice acting btw. Overall great; makes me laugh every time. ;)

- Kyle

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

I've beat this game multiple times. It's fun to play and cool to name your characters.

Attack of Crazy Folks Attack of Crazy Folks

Took me three tries to beat the first level of the game and I only got one out of three stars. The level up system isn't all that great and the game itself is too unoriginal. I feel as if I played it a lot of times elsewhere.

It is challenging however. The bots in this game are no joke and you'll have to learn how to conserve your health just to get by each level. I like that.

Cutepop responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will review our upgrade system and venture into new ideas for our future projects.
Thank you so much for playing!

Project Validus: Survival Project Validus: Survival

Final Score: 624

First time playing this game in years. I started off on easy difficulty and kept dying immediately from zombies pressing me. I had to get the hang of it to eventually start kicking ass on easy and move onto a harder difficulty. I really like the heavy metal soundtracks this game has which in my opinion is very fitting for a zombie killer. Also, I read the entire introduction that explains the story behind the game and I thought it was very well thought out. I like the idea how the virus started as an attempt to better the human immune system and overtime biologically evolved to spread itself through means of violence. This is a great game to kill time with. Nicely done you guys.

Downward Spiral Downward Spiral

Amazing riffs mate! Very interesting vocals too. Try to find a group of people with same musical interests as you and form a band because I'm sure it'd be great! Keep it real.

Bury Today Bury Today

I love the fucking riff and the breakdowns are amazing! I love how the instruments were introduced in the beginning. After thirty seconds the guitar got really badass and I loved it! I just hate how short the songs are. Also you should consider finding a vocalist, which I could do once I obtain a mic.

PirateCrab responds:

Haha thanks pal! I'm tracking this as a full song for my E.P so it'll be up when it's finished. I have a vocalist too, we're working on finding other band members! :)

Speeding Demon '13 Speeding Demon '13

Awesome! Do you think you could make a deathcore or metalcore instrumental song? I'd love to put some lyrics into it. :)

Egger Egger

This caught my eye. And I don't usually write reviews for Artwork. However, I believe this deserves one. This creature is something so dark and interesting, I had to pull the full view on this. It's tongue is what really got my attention, just looking at how sharp and bad ass it looks. And it's extra limbs makes it bare a similar appearance to a Dead Space Necromorph. And it's alien like properties and details...dude. This deserves 5 stars. Well done piece of Artwork.

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

Your right, there are some flaws in this. But trust me, I couldn't do any better. And after all the hardship you've gone through you need a great review. And look at all the amazing reviews you've had. However, my reviews may differ from others. I don't believe in perfection, but this is beautiful. Although why am I giving a 4.5? It's mouth looks off, especially it's tongue. It's just way too high. And it's left elbow looks odd. But everything else is a pure master piece. Please continue to make such wonderful work such as this.

Heavenly Jay Heavenly Jay

Everything is really nice in this picture. It's so detailed and the shades of blue and violet are just astounding.

NGXmusical responds: